Γιατί αποφάσισα να χρησιμοποιώ το Rowperfect3

Why I decided to use the Rowperfect?


In 2002 we got a house in Bellingham, WA. We were leaving in Spain at the time and I had a job commintment until August 2004.

I moved to the USA in 2004. At the time I wasn't rowing and I was just done with the Organization of the World Rowing Championships in Banyoles, Spain for Juniors and Non  Olympic events. I was the Executive Director for this event.

There  in Bellingham we had a rowperfect that we got in one of our trips to the USA and a C2. We didn't spend much time in the USA until 2004 and didn't use the rowing machines.

In one of the trips I tried the Rowperfect and everything felt too hard, all the parts of my body hurted, it wasn't fun. I moved to the C2. Easier to use and easier to get the reward of the split after going hard.

Living in the USA I decided I was time to start training again. I started rowing the C2 I had in the house. We didn't have a boat. We did that for 4 months and got saturated. I was ready to get on the water.

We got a Filippi 1x and rowed on a little lake every morning. When it was windy I rowed the C2 like almost every rower in the world.

Few months later we moved to the Green lake area in Seattle. There we had the 1x on the basement and we rowed at Green lake almost every morning 90 minutes non stop for few months.

After 3 months of rowing the 1x ( I was rowing the boat well and moving fast) I got a windy day that I ddn't felt like getting on the water or rowing the C2. This time I decided to challenge myself with the use of the Rowperfect that was sitting on a corner.

I got on the rowperfect and rowed 40 minutes trying to do the same movements and look for the same feelings that I was having on the 1x. After the row I did some adjustments to the machine to make it as similar to the 1x.

The next day I got on my 1x and felt something different- I had something better on my rowing, I didn't know what it was  but I had better feel on the water.

I decided to row again the rowperfect a week later to try to feel this same improvement to confirm that it was real and coming from the rowperfect 40 minutes row.

I felt the same thing a week later.The rowperfect rowing was improving my rowing and my feel.  Because of that I started training on it and learning everything about it.

Today I'm the person in the world who knows the most about the use of rowperfect.

I own several rowperfects and I had over 150 rowers rowing on them and training. I have their power curves and progression. I had from Olympic champions to masters and novices. I had rowers from many different systems and nationalities.

I'm the most experience coach in the world with the use of a computer software system that works with a rowing machine that reproduces the real rowing stroke to perfection. I use it to develop power, strenght, coordination and fitness.
0 co

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου